Keeping my treatment room at exactly the right temperature for reflexology and reiki has proved a challenge over the last 8 years.
But as of February 2023 this challenge of finding the perfect temperature is no more.
Because I have now installed an air conditioning unit that keeps my treatment room at the optimum temperature regardless of the weather and the seasons.
This means you’ll always be warm enough in the winter and cool enough in the summer.
Moreover, there’ll be no more:
- Rescheduling and closing my treatment room during the hottest days of the summer.
- Having treatments in the garden and not being able to use my electric couch.
- Cluttering up my treatment room with panel heaters and convector heaters.
- Using noisy portable fans to cool or warm the room.
- Insects buzzing around and causing a nuisance because the windows and doors are open.
The air conditioning unit is very easy to control. It takes just a few minutes to get the room to the perfect temperature for your reflexology or reiki sessions at Feet First Reflexology.
Not only is this air conditioning unit going to help with cooling and warming my room, it is also going to reduce my energy consumption and it will lessen my carbon footprint.
This is great because we’re all trying to do our bit to combat global warming.
Why did I choose an air conditioning unit?
Well. I considered many options:
- New blinds – without holes that would fit closer to the roof
- New blinds on the side windows where the sun hits the conservatory all morning
- A warm roof – changing the glass roof for a solid roof
- Moving to a different location
- Air conditioning unit
Some of these did not make sense. For example:
- Why move to a different location when the one I have now is perfect?
- Warm roofs cost nearly as much as a new conservatory!
- Blinds on the roof and windows would make the room feel smaller and darker.
That said, I was hesitant about installing an air conditioning unit.
It seemed expensive to buy and install.
Plus, I worried that it would be difficult to operate and costly to run.
However, I was wrong.
Not only was the unit less expensive than other options, but the running costs are also much lower than I expected.
Overall, I’m delighted with the choice I made!
Right now my treatment room is lovely and toasty warm even though it’s cold and frosty outside.
I’m now especially looking forward to those hot sunny days and doing your reflexology and reiki whilst staying cool and looking out over the open fields.
My recommendation for air conditioning.
I highly recommend Intelli-Cool Air Conditioning, Cambridge.
Business owner Alan Webb is expert on air source heat pumps/ air conditioning units.
His work is of the highest quality.
He’ll make sure you get the right unit to keep your room at the perfect temperature.
Contact him on 07775 610102 and be sure to let tell him know that I recommended him to you.
Finally, I look forward to welcoming you for a perfect treatment, at the perfect temperature in the perfect location.