Feet First Reflexology Terms and Conditions and Good Practice Policy
As a full member of the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) I can demonstrate that I have a nationally recognised Diploma in Reflexology – Ingham Method with International Institute of Reflexology in 2003.
As an AoR member I am:
- Bound by the AoR Code of Practice and Ethics.
- Follow the AoR Good Practice Policy and hygiene guidance to ensure client safety.
- Always adequately insured for medical malpractice /professional indemnity requirements. The industry standard is in excess of £5 million cover.
- Comply with the AoR Continuing Professional Development requirements which ensures my practice is kept up to date.
- As a professional and highly qualified reflexologist with MAR status, I will provide you with the appropriate bespoke treatment and support.
On the day of your appointment:
- If you have a cough, a fever or loss of taste and smell or have been in touch with anyone with these symptoms please contact me as we may need to postpone your appointment.
- If you have had sickness and/or diarrhoea within the last 48 hours.
- Likewise, if I am unwell, unable to treat or it is inadvisable for me to treat, I will explain the situation to you as soon as possible before your treatment.
Treatment costs are for hands on treatment time and I offer a variety of payment methods. Please ensure you pay in full at the time of treatment or within 2 hours if paying direct into my bank.
- 30-minute treatments are £30.
- 60-minute treatments are £45.
- 90-minute treatments are £65.
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. Please note that when you book your appointment, you will receive a text and email to confirm your appointment date and time. You will then receive a reminder text and email 24 hours before your appointment asking for you to confirm you will be attending your appointment.
- With at least 24 hours notice I will reschedule your appointment and no fee will apply.
- With less than 24 hours notice, a 50% fee of the full treatment value will apply.
- For no-shows*, a 100% fee of the full treatment value will apply . *a ‘no-show’ is considered such when client does not show-up for their treatment.
If you are running late, please notify me by email or text/call so I can plan your treatment accordingly, this might involve decreasing treatment time or rearranging your appointment. Should the treatment be cut short you will still be charged the full amount.
Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice or a no-show does not give me enough time to offer a slot to clients on my waiting list and this means that my clients lose the opportunity to get the service they need. Furthermore, last minute cancellations really impact my income and too many do not allow my business to survive.
• I offer the option to buy vouchers for treatments. These may be given as gifts or used by yourself.
• All gift vouchers will be valid for 12 months from purchase.
• These treatments can be booked during my normal working hours with no restrictions.
Use of background music:
I only play Royalty free music within my business and therefore I am not required to have The Music Licence.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council:
I am regulated by the CNHC my details can be find here: https://www.cnhc.org.uk/
Provision of additional therapies:
Additional treatments offered are Reiki & Aroma reflex. I provided to the same high standard expected by the AoR for reflexology, reiki and aroma reflex and also have insurance in place for these additional therapies.
Feet First Reflexology takes every care possible to ensure that services descriptions and all other information is correct and accurate at time of publication on the site and does not accept responsibility for errors in content. The site is constantly kept updated however some variations may occur, although not limited to prices, description treatments, designs, promotions/offers/discounts.
Feet First Reflexology reserves the right to withdraw/change/increase the prices as well as to withdraw/change/cancel a service/promotions at any time without notice.
Feet First Reflexology will do its best to ensure that the website is available and functions correctly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.