As you are aware, on 19th July 2021 we enter Step 4 of the Government’s plan for easing coronavirus restrictions in England. You may be wondering how this will affect your treatments at Feet First Reflexology. Hence, this Covid-19 safety update.
Although mandatory mask wearing and social distancing officially end on 19th July, the Government “expects and recommends” that face coverings still be worn in close contact facilities. Feet First Reflexology is such a facility.
The Assosication of Reflexologists also advise that both clients and therapists continue to wear a face covering, unless they are exempt, during the entire appointment.
Therefore, as a responsible therapist, I will continue to adhere to Covid-19 secure guidelines for your safety and that of all clients that visit Feet First Reflexology.
As a brief reminder, these are measures that I take to minimise risk whilst ensuring that you benefit from your treatment:
1. 24 hours before your treatment you receive an email and text reminder of your appointment time with questions that you must respond to before visiting the following day.
2. You arrive wearing a face covering, unless exempt, and keep this face covering on for the duration of your appointment unless this causes you distress.
3. You place your belongings in the sanitised box provided and sanitise your hands.
4. Before treatment commences, I ask you to confirm you have no covid symptoms, have not tested positive or been in contact with someone who has tested positive within the last 48 hours or been told to self-isolate.
5. I use fresh sheets, towels, pillows, and blankets for each client and remove them at the end of the session and wash them immediately at 60 degrees.
6. I sanitise surfaces, door handles, and the plastic box for your belongings.
7. I provide you with a sealed bottle of chilled water for you to drink when you leave.
8. The reflexology room is ventilated 24 hours a day with a maximum of three clients in any working day.
9. If you need to use the toilet, this is in a separate area and is sanitised after each use for your protection.
10. In the days following your treatment, if you begin to feel unwell and suspect that you may have coronavirus, please stay at home, self-isolate, get a Covid-19 test, and inform me so that I can take the appropriate steps to protect other clients.
Please see full details on Covid-19 guidelines or contact me at anytime should you have any further questions or concerns.
You can also refer to the Government’s guidance for close contact services.